ALIS is often updated with new features and functionalities. This might require you to update your mobile applications. Normally the devices will inform you that there is an update available.
Here you can find the instructions on how to perform those updates if needed.
To perform the update on the iPads - ALIS Team :
- Start the iPad and verify good internet connection
- Open up the ALIS Team application and login if needed
- A pop-up will appear that an update is available.
- Perform the update and relaunch the application upon completion.
- iPad ALIS app updated
To perform the update on the iPhones - ALIS Personal:
- Make sure you have updated your ALIS Team - iPad app before updating your ALIS Personal - iPhone
- Open the ALIS application on both devices and make sure they are connected to each other through a wifi connection that has internet This can be from a personal hotspot from the iPad (if the SIM card is in the iPad -https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204023) or from the Wifi in the workshop if there is Wifi available
- The ALIS Personal – iPhone app will give a pop-up that an update is available
- Perform the update and relaunch the ALIS Personal app
- Verify good connectivity with the ALIS Team application by opening the connection center on the right top of the application.
- iPhone ALIS updated
If you would have any issue in performing this update - Please don't hesitate to create a support ticket on our service desk: