If you would need some support in using our ALIS solution or want to have some assets added or changed to your system, you can create a service request ticket.
This how-to will show you have to create a service request ticket
You can reach the Servicedesk as following
- Log into the ALIS Web-application
- Navigate to the Questionmark on the top right of your screen.
- Select the HELPDESK link
- You will now be navigated to the ALIS Servicedesk - If you don't have a login for this page and can't see the page below - Request a login here: Service desk Access request
- You can now select the type of service request you want to make.
- Fill in the form show and press submit.
- An engineer will help you asap with your request.