The Trimble R1 is able to get a 50cm accuracy by using an additional correction service on it's received satellite signals.
This correction service ( RTX) is a yearly subscription fee that is covered by the ALIS subscription.
To request a new code please make a request in the ALIS service portal - Link .
Once the code has been received . Please follow these steps.
- Download and install the GNSS-Status app for iOS on any iPhone that can be linked to the Trimble R1.
- Power-up the Trimble R1 and connect it to the iPhone - for additional support see How to connect a Trimble R1 to GNSS app
- Launch the GNSS Status app - Select the Trimble R1 in the Source tab.
- Now open up the Menu and go to the "Licensing" tab
- Insert the received code into the textfield and press Apply - For additional support see ACTIVATING RTX USING THE GNSS STATUS UTILITY.
- A confirmation message with the new subscription dates should be shown - as the image bellow
- Close off the GNSS Status app.
Any issues in performing this operation? Don't hesitate to create a ticket in the ALIS Servicedesk!